So this week isn't technically finals week, but it's the last week to get in all of my assignments. Of course being the major slacker that I am, I have put a whole bunch off and now I'm super stressed. I got two major ones finished today and if I stay on schedule, I should be finished with everything on time. Although, if I were actually able to stick to my schedule, I would never be this far behind in the first place-so wish me luck!!
Marco and I finalized our San Diego vacation! Every spring we talk about taking the kids to San Diego to see the sites, and every year something else has come up. Well this year is it-we are finally going. Poor Autumn is 8 and has never seen the ocean or Shamu! We are going for a week and will be gone May 9-16, I can hardly wait!!!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Finals week and then a vacation!!
Posted by Kym + Marco at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Hey Kim! I'm glad you found us and that you have a blog! Your kids are the cutest! What a coincidence, but we are actually going to San Diego in May too! We will be there the 14-19! We should meet up and go to dinner somewhere or something! Anyway, keep in touch!
YA! I'm so excited you have a blog. I don't check my fitnessisjill email very often but I did today and got your email! All the pic's are adorable!! Now we have to convince Angie to create one...
Post a Comment