BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's a.....

Webfetti.com
Marco and I had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday, and much to our suprise they told us that we were having a girl! Everything looked good, and we are excited to add this newest (female) member to our family!

8 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh Kym, that's so exciting! Congratulations!! Girls are so fun.

:) said...

Marco, Congrats!

The Lilly's said...

What the heck? I just barely found out you're pregnant and you're far enough along to know what it is already? In fact, I was looking at you at work tonight and thought, "She doesn't look pregnant...I don't want to say anything in case it was a false rumor or something!" Congratulations...especially on being halfway there already!

The Buckley's said...

I had no idea! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!

Jill said...

YEAH! Another girl! I'm excited. See up Friday at Cafe Rio.

HooverBirds said...

yeah! big congrats!!! i'm so excited. i'm so excited. i'm still in need of a visit! talk to you soon.

The Waldron Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I am happy for you!

Thibault's said...

So exciting. Congatulations