Since my last real post, Maddox, Autumn, and Marco have all had birthdays and Sienna has joined our family. I have been a major slacker, so I guess it's time for me to catch up.
Maddox turned 3 on July 15th. He got a bike for his birthday and couldn't wait to get out and ride. We had to take him to the park several times that week so that he could practice. He has gotten quite good, though he hasn't quite figured out the whole braking thing. He still tries to jump off the bike if he starts going too fast. Luckily no major injuries have resulted...
We had a birthday celebration with the Gamonals for Autumn and Marco on Saturday the 8th. I had been contracting all morning and by the time the party was finished, I was about ready to head to the hospital. We waited for another two hours and then headed in. Labor went pretty smoothly, I really couldn't ask for better and baby Sienna joined us at 10:04PM. Life since has been a blur of sleep deprivation, tears, and diaper changes. I can't wait for the newborn stage to end!!
Maddox looks terrified...
Monday, August 24, 2009
Mega Post
Posted by Kym + Marco at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
What a sweet little thing! Glad everything went so well for you!
i need to check your blog more often! congrats!!! yeah to be honest, the newborn stage has been my least favorite part. Aren't you glad it doesn't last forever? i just emailed you...email me back when you get a sec
She's precious...good job!
She is so adorable! Congratulations!
Kym! Look at all that hair. She is absolutely adorable!!
Post a Comment