I'm a mother of three as well as a Registered Nurse. I am enjoying using my degree to pursue several different fields. I enjoy reading, playing with my family, and everything outdoors.
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. -Galileo Galilei
Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.- William Jennings Bryan
It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide
4 comments:
She is so cute. I can't believe she is so big already
She's beautiful. She looks like a little china doll with that round face and big eyes!
OMG! She is absolutely beautiful Kym!!
she's so beautiful....we need to hang out soon. maybe when the weather warms up.
Post a Comment