Yes, I know, I'm a pathetic excuse for a blogger. Something about winter makes me just want to stay inside and watch movies all day. Now that the weather is warming up (kind of) I've started to remember all those things I used to do that bring me joy. One of which is talking about my children, so without further ado...
Sienna has an obsession with hats, she has to have one on all the time. It started gradually a few months ago with her asking to wear her dad's hat, now she will not leave the house without one one. Here are a couple examples...
This is near the first of her obsession, I though it was so cute that she went and got this hat out of her drawer and asked me to put it on her head.
In the Car...
On the Train...
Reading Stories....
Two at a Time (she has two on her head, and a third on her hand. She was trying to figure out how to get the third one on her head)
And of course, To Bed....
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Hats
Posted by Kym + Marco at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Good thing she loves them because she sure looks stinkin' cute in them!
Love the hats! She is too cute! Hope all is well with you and your cute family!
Post a Comment