BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 28, 2008

ALRIGHT ALREADY!!



Fine, fine...I give in. I will finally start my own blog. I've had one too many people say they can't believe I'm not "blogging." So here we go....
Update on the fam:

Me-I am still working as a Registered Nurse at LDS Hospital in the Special Care Nursery. We are a level 2b nursery which is basically a step down Intensive Care Unit. I am going to the University of Utah to finish my bachelor's degree in nursing and I will be done in December of this year. I cannot wait!!

Marco- Marco is working at Green Fiber where he picks up paper to be recycled. He really loves his flexible schedule and is considering going back to school. His current project is to convince me that we need to purchase a Wii-it's not working so far.

Autumn- Autumn is 8 now, and in 3rd grade. She is very bright and doing well in school. Her teachers only have one complaint-that she never stops talking! Yes, she is a little social butterfly, and loves to chat with everyone. She joined the school choir this year and has really enjoyed that as well.

Maddox-Whoa-Maddox is such a little boy! He is 20 months old and a little terror! He is into everything, and never stops moving. From flushing things down the toliet, to hiding keys in the heater vents-the kid keeps me on my toes! He is starting to learn more words, and is developing quite the little vocabulary (though I think only Marco & I can actually understand it). But most of all, he is just a little joy. During the brief moments that he settles down long enough to sit, he gives great cuddles.

Well, that's it for now. My goal is to post at least once a week, but we'll see how that goes!!

6 comments:

SGamonal said...

What a great idea! But where are the pix of you & Marco? and where did you find the cute puppy?

HooverBirds said...

i didn't know you were back in school. i thought you were done. I'm so behind. van would be very pleased with marco's current job. he's majoring in enviornmental studies (& urban planning). i can't believe autumn is 8! I love that she's doing choir. It brought back middle school memories of us sing the 'rose' & i remember i just wanted to flee out of that room. Maddox is beautiful! you guys did a good job.

HooverBirds said...

hey it's still just my mom & i on our team for the arthritis walk (i'm going to make van join us though) so please join us! i can help you register on our team. i'd love it!

Kym + Marco said...

Shirleen-
I'll make sure to post some of MARCO next time :). The cute puppy is Angie's dog Daisy.

Katie-
I am done with my nursing degree. But since I went to SLCC, it's only an associates. I decided to go back and get my bachelors (don't ask me why, it doesn't alter my job in any way or get me more money)

The Waldron Family said...

Hey Kym I saw you on Stacie Downs site and thought I would say hello. I miss you all at LDSH, IMC has nothin on how LD was run. Great you are still in school, crazy but great! I cannot believe Maddox is that old, what cute kids!
Kristine Waldron

angspitzer said...

Cute picture of Autumn and Daisy!!!! Ehem. I'm expecting some more posts soon. If I'm being lame, your being lame so get on it!