

This weekend we were lucky to watch our nephew Matt on Friday night. Right after he was dropped of we decided to go on a bike ride. I swear we only rode a couple blocks before Matt and Marco were panting and ready to turn back. When we finally arrived home, Matt parked his bike and fell on the lawn-I think he needs to spend less time playing videogames. Luckily they found the energy to fly Maddox's Elmo kite afterwards. This actually required a fair amount of energy as there wasn't a whole lot of wind, so Matt had to run up and down the street-with Maddox running behind yelling "Mo-mo!" (Elmo).
Monday, March 31, 2008
Weekend Fun
Posted by Kym + Marco at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
He can't really be that big! For some reason it seems like other people's kids grow up faster than your own??? Weird huh? Anyways, I am glad we can be bloggin buds, and your kids are CUTE!
Post a Comment