BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Just Kidding...

Well the offer fell through on our house. I guess the buyer was preapproved for some weird loan that the government is getting rid of. The crappy part is that we had already put an offer on a house we love. Hopefully our house will sell quickly and the other will still be available.
In other news, Autumn had a cardiology check up on Wednesday, and all is well. The doctor said that her heart hadn't enlarged any from her last appointment, which means that her medication is working and we have put off surgery for a little while longer. We will have another check up in six months.

5 comments:

Downs Family said...

Bummer that the offer didn't come through! I am missing something? I don't ever remember Autumn having heart problems...hope everything continues to go well.

Jill said...

Good news with Autumn. I knew that you had the appointment but failed to follow up, so thanks for posting the info...wishing for an offer soon

The Buckley's said...

Sorry about the house. We had that happen 3 times with our condo...it sucks big time! Hope you guys get an offer sometime soon. I can't believe how big your kids are! They are so cute!

The Waldron Family said...

I am sorry to hear about the house. Nothing is worse that trying to buy and sell a house all at the same time. Good Luck!

HooverBirds said...

don't feel too bad about not taking autumn anywhere. I never got to go any where as a child. a little deprivation is a good thing :)
i'm really glad everything is going well with Autumn!