BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

San Diego

I guess the pictures of our trip will have to wait, as Marco packed my camera and put it into storage. But I can at least tell you about our trip. The flight out there was interesting. Maddox did well for the first hour, but then he was finished with the whole plane ride experience. He spent the last half and hour screaming, crying, and throwing tantrums. It was lots of fun, but we landed soon enough and the other passengers were very sympathetic. While we were there we went to the beach, the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, and Disneyland. We were always on the go and saw as much as we could during the week we were there. The last night that we were there, we met up with some friends from Salt Lake who were also vacationing in the area. Marco and I decided that San Diego was definitely somewhere we could call home. Well that was until we grabbed a flyer for a tiny run-down house by the beach. It was listed for 715,000! We about fell over, and then decided maybe we would RETIRE to San Diego. Luckily for us, Maddox decided to sleep the whole flight back. It was a much better experience.
We are officially moved out of our house and into Angie's. We just have little odds and ends to finish up there, but we are pretty much done. It was sad for me to leave our first home, we had a lot of great times there. But, it was time to move on.

3 comments:

The Buckley's said...

Sounds like you had a fun trip minus the plane ride. We haven't had our first plane adventure yet, I'm sure its bound to happen to all of us at one time or another. Excited to hear about your new house! Hope we run into each other soon!

Jill said...

San Diego sounds like it was a lot of fun. Even though you claim that Maddox was a mess on the plane I still find it hard to believe...he's too cute, and barely makes a peep whenever I'm around him! Don't even want to bring up Real Estate right now so I won't-!

HooverBirds said...

i'm not looking forward to ever flying with children. i'm glad you had fun though. i'm excited to see your new home!