Kym-mie.. sorry... These are the cutest pictures ever. You have quite the school thing going don't you. I am proud of you! Marco, you will make it through, don't get too stressed out! Autumn and Maddox, you are so cute.. have fun in school Autumn and try to be quiet.
I'm a mother of three as well as a Registered Nurse. I am enjoying using my degree to pursue several different fields. I enjoy reading, playing with my family, and everything outdoors.
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. -Galileo Galilei
Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.- William Jennings Bryan
It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide
6 comments:
What a cutie!! Can you believe they're two? Where has the time gone?
It looks like he had a great time! Cute pictures!
I remember when you were pregnant, was that really 2 years ago?! He's a cute little guy, I'm glad you sent me a comment so I could see your blog!
Cute pictures!
Maddox is such a cute little guy!
I'm glad you found your computer cord. I need picture updates!!!! :)
Kym-mie.. sorry...
These are the cutest pictures ever. You have quite the school thing going don't you. I am proud of you! Marco, you will make it through, don't get too stressed out! Autumn and Maddox, you are so cute.. have fun in school Autumn and try to be quiet.
Post a Comment