BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School


Today was Autumn's first day of fourth grade. She was very excited to start a new year at her new school, but mostly she was excited to ride the bus. I've always either driven her or walked with her to school. She's never been able to go on her own, and she was very anxious to get out of the house this morning. She had a good first day, and met several new friends. I was a little surprised how quiet my house seemed without her, I guess I had really gotten accustomed to having her home with me during the summer.
Marco started school last week, and I begin my final semester this week. We are a very school-minded household at the moment. I love back to school time.....

4 comments:

Jill said...

Autumn is so cute! I didn't know Marco was starting school?? You guys are going to be all homework around there...!

The Lilly's said...

Congrats on your last semester, that's exciting!

angspitzer said...

Autumn looked so cute on her first day of school! She's so big!!!!

HooverBirds said...

i can't believe how fast your kids are growing!! i love how independent autumn is/wants to be. i wonder where she got that from?!