So Sienna got her two month immunizations last Thursday. I hate when my babies get shots!! Not only does it make them fussy and sore, but I cry every time. I can't help it. She was sitting there all innocent and angelic, then came the pokes (three of them I might add). Her little face squished up and she got the cute little frowny face before erupting in screams. When the crying subsided she looked up at me with tears in her eyes and had this look like "how could you let them do that to me?" It's completely traumatizing.....for me. Sienna forgot about it two seconds later, but I was still wiping tears from my eyes and trying to convince the MA that I wasn't really crying. Horrible....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
You're too funny! I agree though, it's just as painful for the mom as it is for the baby.
I am the same way Kym. I cry every time. You think we'd be use to it especially where we work but it's a totally different story when it's your own.
Sienna is SO cute by the way. I can't believe how big she's getting already.
not even being a nurse toughens you up for that moment. by the way i love that cute costume you bought her. she's adorable.
I agree. The Friday that I was in Vegas was the day that Lily and Bensen were due to go to the dr for their individual immunizations and flu shots! Poor Cory...he had to do take ALONE, since I was gone!! He wasn't to happy about it. I wonder if he cried with them. I'll have to ask him. :~)
Post a Comment