BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Obligatory Halloween Pics

I have a confession-in years past, I have been a huge slacker when it comes to my Halloween responsibilities. We usually end up scrambling to get costumes the day before, and I don't even remember the last time that we carved pumpkins. (GASP! I know, I know-my kids are deprived!)

But I am proud to report, that I am a slacker no more! We got our decorations out during the first week of October, had time to buy our costumes on line, and yes-we finally carved some pumpkins!!





The Before Shot:


And After:


The weather was perfect for trick-or-treating and we had wonderful time walking around my neighborhood. (Well wonderful might be a bit of an exaggeration: Maddox & Kylee bumped heads before we even got started resulting in a bloody nose for Maddox, they fell several times and were crying to be held by like the fourth house. But they sure looked cute!)



Don't ask me what Maddox's face is doing. Anytime he is told to smile for a camera, this is what he does.


Autumn went trick-or-treating with her friends this year. It was the first year that she wasn't with me, so I'm slightly traumatized but recovering slowly. It's so weird to see your kids grow up!



2 comments:

The Lilly's said...

I know what you mean about your kids growing up and wanting to branch out on their own, it's tough. The kids all look cute in their costumes.

Jill said...

Yeah for pumpkin carving! That is funny that this is the first year you got around to it, cause this is the first year I DIDN'T get around to it!!!LOL!
Everyone looks so cute in their costumes. We need to do lunch soon...I feel like I don't even know Sienna! Maybe next week? I'll call you.