BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cars

Maddox has become completely obsessed with the Disney movie "Cars." From the second that he wakes up to the second I lay him down, he is asking to watch it. I let him watch one movie a day, and for the last few weeks it has always been the same. As soon as it is over, he wants to watch it again. Luckily for me, I've grown to enjoy the show as well. There are definitely some classic lines, but really, how could he enjoy watching the same thing over, and over, and over, and over.....

4 comments:

Rachel Sue said...

My girls do that all the time. They will watch the same movie every day for a couple of weeks and then out of nowhere be done. Its kind of weird.

Jill said...

I am still in Cars land at my house and it has been well over a year that the obsession has been here. We don't "get" to watch the movie everyday but every toy Bens wants to play with to his jamas to his cute little underroo's are Lightning McQueen. So don't think Maddox is getting over it anytime soon!

The Buckley's said...

Will is going through the same phase, except that he'll alternate Nemo with Cars....occasionally. Must be a boy thing, cars are pretty sweet! Missed seeing you at LDSH, I've been up here two days in a row...where have you been?

HooverBirds said...

i only watched cars once & didn't get into it. maybe maddox could help me get into it :)