On Saturday, Marco and I went to Gardner Village with my sister Angie. The weather was beautiful and we had a great time walking around and looking at all the stores. We didn't end up staying long (Maddox was WAY ready for a nap) but we had a good time while we were there. I think that I will need to go again without Marco so that I can buy some fall decorations without the guilt trip, they had some cute stuff!
My silly boys acting toughAutumn and Kylee posing by a plastic witch. We tried to get Maddox take part, but he was terrified of the witch and refused to sit on the bench
Blondie...
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Gardner Village Fun
Posted by Kym + Marco at 6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I'd be terrified of that witch too, it's pretty freaky looking! Looks like a fun day.
We missed our Gardner Village excursion this year :( Yours looks like it was lots of fun though. That is a cute pic of the three kido's. did you go see our family pic's yet?
Post a Comment