BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes We Can!!!

Dear President Obama-
I supported you, I donated to your campaign, I believe in you, and have spent countless hours arguing on your behalf. So now's the time to SHOW ME THE CHANGE!! I'm ready, I'm willing, now make it happen! I'm tired of the bipartisan attitude of congress, I'm tired of the finger pointing and name-calling. I put my faith in you, now bring this nation together and let's fix this mess!!!

Dear President Bush-
I think you've done enough, PLEASE GO HOME! :)

4 comments:

HooverBirds said...

AMEN!!! I can't believe we're finally rid of Bush! I'm in full support of Obama and hope he can work some magic on what he's being handed.
By the way your kids are adorable! I can't believe how much Autumn looks like you.

The Lilly's said...

I couldn't have said it better!! We all need to have this kind of attitude right now, and I'm right there with you.

angspitzer said...

Woooohoooo

Obama.

The Buckley's said...

You took the words right out of my mouth! I love it!