Maddox and Autumn had a blast this Halloween. The weather was perfect and we spent quite a while out around our new neighborhood. I wasn't sure how Maddox would do with the whole thing, he's been terrified of all things Halloween up until this point, but as soon as he realized that complete strangers were willing to give him candy, he was all about it!!
Maddox the puppy: Autumn the "punk rock" witch:
The cutest pair on the block (not that I'm biased):
Hooray for Obama pumpkins!!
As the night wore on, Maddox didn't want to stop but he wasn't quite willing to walk either. Luckily Marco was a good sport about carrying Maddox around on his shoulders:
And finally, the reward:
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Halloween Pics
Posted by Kym + Marco at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Cute costumes, I love the puppy!
Cute, cute kids! And as you could imagine, love the Obama pumpkin too!
I love the pix of Maddox on his dad's shoulder. It looks almost real. The costumes are too cute!
Their costumes are so cute. That is a great costume for Maddox - We'll miss you this Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment