
Saturday was the big U of U vs. BYU game. We went over to Marco's parent's house to watch it as our cable has yet to be installed (which is actually a long story for which I blame Marco). We had a blast and it was a pretty entertaining game. The thing that I love about these matchups is it really doesn't matter who is the "better" team. They seem to tap some unknown strength when fighting each other, thus the games are always great to watch. This particular game was especially fun as the U won!! It's about dang time...









2 comments:
That's good that you had somewhere to go watch the game. We have Dish Network, which did not broadcast the game so we had to watch for updates on ESPN...pretty anticlimactic. A very sweet victory nontheless!
Not much to say about the game, except for blue lost...actually I didn't even watch any of it!! We don't have the mountain, so Cory went to his sister's house and watched it and I stayed home! I guess there's always next year.
Post a Comment